• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calendar draft

Shri

Mr. Glass
Have picked GregC 2 times today in drafts. Never had the chance to pick him before in any of my drafts.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Godfrey Evans.

I figure the Don and Chappell are easily the best August Cricketers so I wanted to select an awesome glovesman and Evans is that.

Himannv

International Coach
Howe_Zat - Don Bradman
morgieb - Mohammed Yousuf
Shri - Greg Chappell
NUFAN - Godfrey Evans
Himannv - Frank Worrell
G I Joe
Flyonthewall
zinzan12
Teja
marc71178
Hurricane
Noble One
Cevno
honestbharani
Blakus
Michael7777777
Marcuss

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I'm in the process of finding out that August is a crappy month for cricketers being born.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Was distracted by a search for the identity of the hooker from Its always sunny in Philadelphia tbh.

Riggins

International Captain
Everyone knows that all the best players in history are born in December....Ricky Ponting, Me, Jesus....

Himannv

International Coach
Did some fairly extensive research on August born players. Didn't take me too long either. There are a few decent players I guess.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Howe_Zat - Don Bradman
morgieb - Mohammed Yousuf
Shri - Greg Chappell
NUFAN - Godfrey Evans
Himannv - Frank Worrell
G I Joe - Jeff Thomson
Flyonthewall
zinzan12
Teja
marc71178