• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calendar draft

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sure am - will leave it a few more hours in case of any last minute entries then will start things off.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And here we go - draft order for round 1 (as the first randomisation picked me as first I reran it!)

Howe_Zat
morgieb
Shri
NUFAN
Himannv
G I Joe
Flyonthewall
zinzan12
Teja
marc71178
Hurricane
Noble One
Cevno
honestbharani
Blakus
Michael7777777
Marcuss

We'll reverse for round 2 and allow 12 hours per pick (24 hours for the first pick to allow for not knowing when it'd start)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Thought you might - I tried to make it clear, but obviously if I had done so you'd have gone with him (useless hack that he was)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thought you might - I tried to make it clear, but obviously if I had done so you'd have gone with him (useless hack that he was)
Hack is the word, so overrated. On current form at least. I heard he hasn't scored any real runs since the late 1980s.

Howe_zat

Audio File
My research entirely consisted of looking up players I liked for about an hour. Could only find a few from August, November seems to be the most productive month.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will probably make a decision in the morning - no one else comes to my mind atm.