• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Glenn McGrath ties knotts with Sara Leonardi

kingkallis

International Coach
She's mended his broken heart and helped him recover from the grief of losing his wife and now she will be by his side forever.

Aussie cricketing great Glenn McGrath is engaged to his girlfriend of seven months, Sara Leonardi, 28.

The 40-year-old cricketer presented his Italian girlfriend with a beautiful diamond engagement ring last week.

Read More

Blaze 18

Banned
I hope this means he has overcome the tragic loss of his first wife to breast cancer. I wish him a happy and successful married life.

Jayzamann

International Regular
His kids now have a female role model, he now has a companion. Nothing but goodness coming from this news :)

smash84

The Tiger King
congratulations pidgeon. I hope your nest is filled with happiness in the future. And that the eggs that hatch in your nest give lots of joy as you gave to the world (well tbh you gave most other teams' fans a headache with your impeccable line and lenght)...

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Glenn is a bloody nice guy, champion in my eyes on and off the field. Gentle loving dude. Nothing but the bestest wishes coming from my family.

Typical of a famous celebrity marrying a young beautiful girl so soon after wife death. If he really cared about his children Mcgrath would have married a older women with children who knows how to take care of other man kids. I feel sorry for Jane kids. :(

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
That is a post you should be completely ashamed of. You have no idea of their relationship and how the kids get on with her etc, why make such a blatant generalisation when you have no facts? To state McGrath doesnt care about his children is absurd. Surely you have something more constructive to say on a cricket forum???