• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MY CRICKET RANKINGS

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
They are up and running well not the site but the rankings.

Here we go:
Australia
South Africa
New Zealand <--\
Sri Lanka <---- These are really close.
Pakistan <--/
England
India
West Indies
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh

Note that the current series between England and New Zealand will change this.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think you'll find that Murali is the trump card for S.L, I;d be interested to see their record if he wasn't playing.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You could say that for most teams. Where would NZ have been without Astle in this series, what about Lara for the West Indies, India wouldn't be the same without Sachin, take away Gough and England struggle...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
No way, look at the game last night..without Murali, the Sri Lankan attack was being plastered. If Murali was not there, NZ would have scored about 280. But to Murali's credit he is a top bowler.

I can only think of a few other teams that would struggle without a top player
West Indies - Brian Lara
India - Tendulkar

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Only Australia has the ability to continually have major player fail and to have the lesserlikes stand up and win them the game.

Come on you have to say that a team is really good if they can chase down 327.