• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Test Matches II

Satyanash89

Banned
Eden Gardens

Sooooo many twisys and turns.... bhajji hattrick, awesome waugh hundred to rescue Australia, VVS lone man standing in the first dig... India virtually beaten, then THAT amazing fourth day, VVS n Dravid ensure what seems like a miraculous draw, Harbhajan tears through the middle order again, Tendulkar with that amazing spell, that googly to Warne, 7 wickets in the final session....
Amazing thing is that apart from VVS dravids partnership, all those other amazing ingredients were there too...only Edgbaston 2005 comes close for me

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Headingley, because its great and because the alternative contains the two countries associated with Jono, nuff said

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, weird how it's the two "following-on victories" that made it to the final.

I think Headingley is the more remarkable comback tho. India were actually able to declare seven down in their second innings; by the time Engalnd's seventh wicket fell they were still 92 runs shy of even making Australia bat again.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Eden gardens for me, such an amazing test match, to pull one over one of the greatest Aussie teams of all time in such a fashion was incredible.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Quite like the final battle. Two of the best tests of all time.Voting on this one is going to be partisan but can't help it. Eden Garden for me simply because I watched it!

Days of Grace

International Captain
Kolkata, because even before the great comeback, the match had great ebb and flow.

Headingly was a distinct one-sided affair before Botham went nuts.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right, it's been around 48 hours, Kolkata wins comfortably win nine out of fourteen votes.

I hope everyone's enjoyed this battle.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not convinced by the result but I suppose that's democracy for you - bloody good effort by morgie though, of that there can be no doubt