• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Better Countries at Cricket than New Zealand

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey, let us have our moment. When did we last win an away Test against a top-eight team? I can't even remember!
I do recall you drawing against India, even though it wasn't a victory.

Surely you've played WI since then?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I do recall you drawing against India, even though it wasn't a victory.

Surely you've played WI since then?
We haven't played test cricket against WI in WI since that 2002 tour, where we won the 2-match series 1-0....and haven't won an away test since (excluding Zimbabwe and Bangladesh). But you're right in saying we drew both tests against India the last time we faced them, and in fact were the dominant side in the second test.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The mythical Notterribleland, captained by a clone of Gareth Hopkins.