• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random Player Draft

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Indeed, good idea Michael. :happy:

I have to admit theres a fair few names on the round 1 list that I (and I imagine a number of others) have never heard of before.
Of course everyone will end up googling those they don't know.

I presume that once ignored those players are gone from the draft?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
List of Players Available for First Round Drafting

Willie Watson (Eng)
QUOTE]

Perhaps the radar guns used to be calibrated differently - but Watson used to bowl 122kms and then would have the audacity to sledge Zimbabwe or whoever we were playing. Disliked him. His actual bowling was quite accurate though.

Wait it says England - didn't know there were two Willie Watson's

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Its been 48 hours since Marc's pick so going by the 12 hour time period between no picks I think I can make my selection? Billy Murdoch if I'm able to pick him.

Blakus - Sachin Tendulkar
Himannv - Kapil Dev
Flem274* - Terry Alderman
marc71178 - Prasanna Jayawardene
Matt79 -
Prince EWS - Jacques Rudolph
zinzan12 -
Somerset - (Billy Murdoch)
Michaelf7777777
Hurricane
kingkalis
Clapo

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was waiting for Matt, tbh. I'll make my pick now if you like though. I don't think there's actually been a limit set though so it might be best to wait.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Its been 48 hours since Marc's pick so going by the 12 hour time period between no picks I think I can make my selection? Billy Murdoch if I'm able to pick him.

Blakus - Sachin Tendulkar
Himannv - Kapil Dev
Flem274* - Terry Alderman
marc71178 - Prasanna Jayawardene
Matt79 -
Prince EWS -
zinzan12 -
Somerset - Billy Murdoch
Michaelf7777777
Hurricane
kingkalis
Clapo