• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In A League Of their Own

smash84

The Tiger King
Danish Kaneria and 100 cricket legends does not add up.
Danish Kaneria???? Can he even spell Larwood correctly???? Just look at the criteria he uses to select Wes Hall and Larwood..........if they have Kaneria any where near the front page churning out his views on All Time XI players then the book is doomed.........

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"5. Greg Chappell His Test record is nearly half as good as Bradman's, and Greg was so good that I find it difficult to believe that to be true"

this sentence kinda blew my mind.

Flem274*

123/5
SM on Cricsim conclusively proves the players themselves have no idea, so I don't find Kaneria's reasoning surprising at all.:ph34r:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
"It's close between Marshy and Knotty, but Marshy shades it with his batting, and for being Australian."

:laugh: Love Thommo's honesty.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
In My XI, i would pick 2 players for sure. Razzaq and Afridi.

I know i know...no where close to being world class...but they are in a league of their own....