• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-War Cricket Draft Voting Thread

Whose team is best?

• Blakus's Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flyonthewall's Team - Morbo's Disciples

• Fredfertang's Team

• Marcuss's Team

• Total voters

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Tough choice as usual. Gone with Himannv because he's the only one who has even mentioned my team.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I really like the Pasag/Matt79 combo. Strong up and down the order. Has some very underrated players in it like Sutcliffe, Clem Hill and Bill Whitty. Possibly too many batsmen, but hey you've got to get them out - and they are all good ones. Looks to be the most complete top 5 among all the teams.

And the other one I like is Michaelf7777...Hobbs and Headley are probably the 2 best batsmen available, and there's plenty of other fine players in there too: Bardsley, Rhodes, Gregory, Giffen. Very solid with a couple of superstars = an excellent team.
It just sort of fell out that each time it was my turn to pick someone, the best remaining bowler (IMO) was an allrounder - Armstrong was really the only one where I bypassed superior bowlers in favour of an allrounder.