• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ Womens player dies from Meningitis

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
She wasn't what you would call quick. First Change for NZ. Last time I was talking to her she said she was working really hard on her strength because she wanted to get a lot faster.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
The top women bowlers only bowl around 125 - 130kmph and Frankie was no where near them. 110-115 would be more her pace I think. Maybe even slower.

If you were comparing her to someone from mens cricket she would do more of a Daryll Tuffey job then a Bond/Butler job.

Don't think that makes sense but anyway.

Craig

World Traveller
Tamara said:
The top women bowlers only bowl around 125 - 130kmph and Frankie was no where near them. 110-115 would be more her pace I think. Maybe even slower.

If you were comparing her to someone from mens cricket she would do more of a Daryll Tuffey job then a Bond/Butler job.

Don't think that makes sense but anyway.
You mean in pace? I get what you mean.