• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ben Hollioake - R.I.P

Andre

International Regular
Ben Hollioake's death is a trajedy. Condolences to all his friends and family. Cricket has lost a great talent.

Godd Bless and Rest In Peace.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
He was such a great player. I think he would have gone on and captained England in the One Day version of the game. Cricket has lost one of it's most honest, funniest and talented players to a deathtrap. R.I.P.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A measure of how well liked he was at Cricinfo:

http://www-aus.cricket.org/link_to_database/NATIONAL/ENG/hollioake-tributes.html

Sad, sad that such a nice guy and precocious talent has been robbed of the world by such a horrible and brutal event. I never met or knew him but Ben Hollioake had a real light about him which could illuminate people. It's part of why he was so popular and a measure of why people would come from miles around to see him play, to see this player in the making. He could have been great. Not to be.............

Condolences to the Hollioake family. They've suffered a great loss.