• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amongst current batsmen from the sub-continent,who is the best player of pace?

Best player of pace from Sc amongst current players is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Sangakkara for sure. I'd put im equal with Dravid when it comes to playing pace. If you want the player who can play the bullying, fast, short, furious bowling, then it's Jayawardane of youth, the best puller and hooker out of the above. He starts to look ordinary when the ball is pitched up.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Count out Mohammed "Never scored a run in Aus or RSA" Yousuf and Lieutenant Mahela Colombo.

smash84

The Tiger King
Count out Mohammed "Never scored a run in Aus or RSA" Yousuf and Lieutenant Mahela Colombo.
Younis is not too good either. Tendulkar should have been there. It would have been a good contest between Tendy and Sanga

smash84

The Tiger King
Exactly. My list will be 1. Tendulkar, 2. Dravid, 3. Sanga.
Yeah I was thinking of analogous threads to this one. This would be like having a poll "Best Sub-continental fast bowlers of the 1990s" and then you don't add Wasim and Waqar.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I recall a SL tour to SA about 8 or so years ago, first time i'd seen Sanga in tests on tv, played the pace stuff VERY well. So my vote to him, looks very solid but can attack too, not sure about Sachin's ability to really take on the faster guys.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if you're not particularly worried about tackling every area (or certain areas) at a level-appropriate moment, then you're free to attack this achievement with zest.buy cheap rs gold as you move into new zones with your pumped-up levels, you may find the xp a little less rich but the cash and cumulative xp will flow like wine. Be sure to turn on low-level quest tracking on your mini wow map before you begin. buy wow goldfinish each zone before you move to the next. A questing addon (more details, below) can help you make sure you haven't missed anything. wow levelingby the way, we sincerely invite all game players whether you are newbie or veteran to buy cheap wow gold. Stay organized, and don't head into any expansion material until you've completed everything from the previous portion of the game.aion gold keeping track of which quests you've done and which are available still to do used to be a nightmare. Unless you literally played with a notebook and pencil at your side, tracking every completed quest, you had no way of knowing where you stood. Today, the game keeps track of completed quests under the hood.metin2 gold all you need to do is install an addon that will show you what's done and what's left in an easy-to-read format.
awta.