• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most exciting bowler to watch

Evermind

International Debutant
Lee, Bond, Steyn.

Shoaib Chucktar is an exciting baseball pitcher, never knew what he was doing on a cricket field though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol at Brett "kink in my elbow" Lee being in your post while criticisng Akhtar.

Love both Shoaib and Lee , but if you're going to claim chucking, be consistent.

Himannv

International Coach
Nobody around who was better to watch than Curtly while he was fired up.

Murali and Warne are fairly good to watch while the batsmen aren't picking them and struggling while their are loads of close in fielders. Lots of Ooo's and Aaa's.

Lee, Bond, Steyn, Holding, Donald and Akthar were all fairly interesting to watch as well due to the extreme pace factor. Speed thrills.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Virender Sehwag. In all honesty, What an awesome bowler to watch. His batting is pretty boring IMHO but when he is bowling, every ball is truly an event.

Waqar, Donald, Steyn. Mcgrath, Murali, Asif & Akthar are others I loved watching.

Redbacks

International Captain
Bond at full tilt.

Good swing bowling at any stage. Anderson is the best exponent to watch when the conditions are right.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Among those whom I saw live:

Waqar, Imran, Wasim, Warne, Shoaib, Ambrose, Donald, McGrath and Bond.

Always found Holding and Lillee to be two amazingly exciting bowlers to watch from the videos. (And I wish I could see some matches of Larwood. From the small videos I've watched of him, his bowling looked like an extraordinarily exciting prospect to be watched live).

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Among those whom I saw live:

Waqar, Imran, Wasim, Warne, Shoaib, Ambrose, Donald, McGrath and Bond.

Always found Holding and Lillee to be two amazingly exciting bowlers to watch from the videos. (And I wish I could see some matches of Larwood. From the small videos I've watched of him, he looked like an amazing prospect to be watched live).
AWTA. Huge fan of him.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ian Botham, in his pomp, looked like a ridiculously awesome bowler to watch too. Huge amounts of swing.