• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which discipline has the greatest importance ?

Which discipline has the greatest importance to team success

• Total voters

Engle

State Vice-Captain
Which of the following disciplines do you feel are most important for team success ?

Vote for one, rate the others if you wish and explain why

kingkallis

International Coach
Basically what I have chosen is part of the game and it cant stand without proper help from others...

But yeah if you have a great fast bowler then it helps the team the most!

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Medium pacer all the way. Who won India their World Cups? Who took India all the way upto #1 in Tests? :ph34r:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yes, I'm biased, but you show me one good team that doesn't have a good keeper: and vice-versa, show me a poor keeper who's kept a place in a successful side.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Voted fielder. Reckon they're important.

Everytime I bowl to batsmen by myself with no fielders I get tonked. :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Went for Batsman on the grounds that no matter how good your bowlers are, you'll never win anything without runs on the board. I suppose you could flip that around and say you'll never win anything if you can't bowl the other team out, but hey.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Went for Batsman on the grounds that no matter how good your bowlers are, you'll never win anything without runs on the board.[/B] I suppose you could flip that around and say you'll never win anything if you can't bowl the other team out, but hey.
Yes you can....example Sydney test.... :ph34r: