• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Backing Tuffey to trouble India as he always does. Will be a closer series than most expect, but India to come out on top.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Is this the official thread? I'm not wasting my posting talents on an unofficial tour thread.

Teja.

Global Moderator
How many runs will Tendulkar score in these 3 matches?

A)Over 400 runs
B)Over 500 runs
C)Over 700 runs
D)Over 9000 runs
E)Sum of all the figures above

Will vote for E ftr.

Nah, Reckon' NZ will run us close and surprise us with their pace-attack. Will win though.

Shri

Mr. Glass
The anti-jinxing has already started? I am voting for a white wash here. India to win 3-0.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The anti-jinxing has already started? I am voting for a white wash here. India to win 3-0.
If it does happen, it will probably be the first time in history that India will have won 6 consecutive Tests. Certainly the first time in my living memory.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
There are bound to be atleast one rained out match or one on a featherbed,so i am not predicting a 3-0 for India.

Will also be a closer series than most expect,but still India will prevail with reasonable comfort.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon Sehwag with hit another more than run-a-ball double or tripe hundred in one of these tests.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India don't have the bowling to win often by an innings. NZ to surprise India with a victory. Pegging a drawn series.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
If Sachin, Sehwag, Laxman, Raina, Dhoni, Zaheer, Harbhajan, Ojha are fit for the whole series, we'll win 3-0; if some of them catch injuries (which looks likely), it might be 2-0.

Back Sachin and Sehwag to pile up some tons, and would love to see Ojha repairing his career stats (deservedly).

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
All 3 grounds are likely to have very low attendances.

All 3 of them are situated out of the main city ,so expect really low turnouts ,specially with Newzealand not really being a big draw in tests.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Dear me, Sachin might even get a hit in any of the tests. Sehwag to make 2 triples. This could be some seriously awesome viewing. I hope we are getting this series here in Oz,i'll pay extra for sure to see Sehwag carnage.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
If Ryder is fit, New Zealand might have the batting strength to bat out a draw. Still probably 3-0 though. It'll be interesting to see if New Zealand decide to give Williamson a test debut at some point during the tour.