• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Blaze 18

Banned
That part hadn't been added when I first posted. What I quoted was the entire comment at the time.
The original quote was:

"For that Guptill appeal, it's difficult to make out if there was an edge based on the replay. As for the stumping, he was in. Snicko confirms there was a slight edge."

They then modified the quote later with the text you highlighted.
Oh okay, I have no idea. I am not following the game on cricinfo. Anyway, I reckon we can rule out deliberate bias on cricinfo's part.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I don't see why Sreesanth glares at people like he does when he gets them out. It would just make me burst out laughing

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Why didn't they send millsey early FFS. Southee and Mills totally wasted. Ridiculous.
Mills averages more than Vettori, Hopkins and McCullum with the bat. He would have actually connected with the ball rather than all the play and misses from Hopkins and McCullum

BeeGee

International Captain
I think NZ are about 30 runs short of a good score. They'll need to bowl well and take early wickets.

Mike5181

International Captain
McCullum and Hopkins are just dead weight in this team. Nathan did not even take a wicket in the last game which is his primary role in the team. Franklin should of had a look in.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Poor middle order batting's gonna cost NZ the game. And baffling strategy to bat Millsey and Southee way down the order. Should be an easy chase for India.