• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible shot selection there from Vettori. Exposed all three stumps! Lucky to get away with it. Thought for a moment it had snuck through.

Edit: That one was better. Nice four.

Blaze 18

Banned
cricinfo said:
For that Guptill appeal, it's difficult to make out if there was an edge based on the replay. As for the stumping, he was in. Snicko confirms there was a slight edge, or some sound that created that peak on the graph. Very difficult to make out. Marginal call. As for the stumping, he was well in.
I don't think there was an edge, but insinuating bias on cricinfo's part for the quote above is kinda unfair.

vcs

I don't think there was an edge, but insinuating bias on cricinfo's part for the quote above is kinda unfair.
The entire cricketing establishment is biased in favour of India, and the BCCI pays cricinfo for their ball-by-ball updates.. :dry:

BeeGee

International Captain
The original quote was:

"For that Guptill appeal, it's difficult to make out if there was an edge based on the replay. As for the stumping, he was in. Snicko confirms there was a slight edge."

They then modified the quote later with the text you highlighted.

_Ed_

That part hadn't been added when I first posted. What I quoted was the entire comment at the time.

Blaze 18

Banned
The entire cricketing establishment is biased in favour of India, and the BCCI pays cricinfo for their ball-by-ball updates.. :dry:
I am a little tired of this BCCI-bashing, to be honest. I would be the first one to admit that BCCI are far from perfect, but some of the conspiracy theories are just idiotic.

A few months ago someone tried arguing that BCCI pays other countries to make flat pitches when India tour :laugh: