• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I am also reffering to Western Zodiac. A Cusp is the boundary line in space between zodiac Signs. It's a lot simpler to just list Eight date ranges and say that if you were born within one of those ranges you "are" a cusp. Saggitarius covers from 22-Nov till 22-Dec. Imran and Botham are born in Scorpio-Saggitarius cusp. Determined, forceful, passionate, Exciting and magnetic are Traditional Scorpio Traits (Adam Gilchrist, VVS Laxman). Jovial and good-humored, Honest and straightforward are Traditional Saggitarius Traits. (Flintoff)

Sorry I was wrong abt Flintoff's B'day, yes he is Saggitarius. He has been plagued with injuries, Sagittarius governs the legs, hips, thighs and sacral area. Yuvraj had knee Injury. Flintoff had warnings about his behaviour, indulged in some late night drinking in a night club. Injuries, comeback, Behaviour Warning and early retirement. :)

Geoff Lawson is Sagittarian, suffered from injuries as much as any good fast bowler.

Ricky Ponting is again a cusp case 19 Dec. He has both Saggitarius and Capricorn traits.
What can you tell me about Libra - Scorpio cusps?

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Guess whose back? ME! Yay

NZ need to bat all day4 and should have around 300ish by then and then probably 2 sessions tomorrow to be safe. It's a tough ask, needs another McCullum double ton. Taylor's about due for some runs as is Vettori. Time for the senior players to step up and bat some time.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Cricket bet live is currently paying $1.90 for ****kins to make more than 15 runs. For those of you who still believe that he's not terrible, this is a great opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.

ramkumar_gr

U19 Vice-Captain
Cricket bet live is currently paying $1.90 for ****kins to make more than 15 runs. For those of you who still believe that he's not terrible, this is a great opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.
placed 300 sgd on kins < 26, hope for the worst for kins. :)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Just realized irottev's username is "Vettori" written backwards. Far more interesting fact compared to Ojha's bowling.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Surprised Dhoni didn't just open with spin from both ends. It's turning a mile, and none of the New Zealand players are particularly good against spin.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprised Dhoni didn't just open with spin from both ends. It's turning a mile, and none of the New Zealand players are particularly good against spin.
Southee to come in and belt both of them out of the attack.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sree's getting some beautiful shape TBF.

That didn't look out on first viewing, but what the heck, I'll take it. :laugh: