• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I can see it now.

"Baz is test quality...scored a century in India opening the batting!"
"Yeah but Harby got a tonne so that instantly makes it invalid and he sucks"

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Really don't get the Guptill hate tbh. In the ODI world team last year, sure he's been in bad form in the ODI's but his last two innings in tests have been 50's against the top two teams atm.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Really don't get the Guptill hate tbh. In the ODI world team last year, sure he's been in bad form in the ODI's but his last two innings in tests have been 50's against the top two teams atm.
He's a good one day batsman. Really has no business being in the Test team yet though. It's not the same thing.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
I can see it now.

"Baz is test quality...scored a century in India opening the batting!"
"Yeah but Harby got a tonne so that instantly makes it invalid and he sucks"
Hes doing the job but I'm looking forward to see how he does on a not so flat pitch

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good day for NZ so far despite letting Harbhajan get another ton.Feels ridiculous writing that about a number 8.Could be fun in the ashes comm boxes with Warne getting ribbed for not getting one and Harby has 2.:laugh:

NZ are batting quite well and just need to keep solid for the rest of the day and they should be safe.Probably have a lead of around 130 by close of play and only need to bat a session tomorrow to be virtually secure of the draw.