• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Two noises though. Just seen the 3rd man camera and that looked out. Man, that's three times I've started watching and we've lost an established wicket. Need to start scheduling my life so that I get home in during innings breaks.

Last edited:

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm off home. Expect to have lost 3 wickets minimum by the time I get there.
Ha I start following this game again and then we lose a wicket straight away. Last night as well I wasn't following it and we picking up wickets, started watching and India put on a ridiculous 10th wicket partnership. Might give up to be honest!

Howsie

International Captain
Such a defensive field for Guptill straight up, no slips and point out on the boundary. Ridiculous

smash84

The Tiger King
Ha I start following this game again and then we lose a wicket straight away. Last night as well I wasn't following it and we picking up wickets, started watching and India put on a ridiculous 10th wicket partnership. Might give up to be honest!
Lol......happens with me so often when I am following pak cricket :)..........I hear ya

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Argh, I really don't like how Guptill tries to make contact with every ball bowled, no matter how wide of off stump it is.

Last edited:

M0rphin3

International Debutant
What a ****ty captaincy by Dhoni, no slips but a deep point for Guptil while sree was bowling. How the **** does he have such an amazing record.

NZ looking good as of now, but I can sense a collapse tbh.