• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I can't see it atm so following Cricinfo and McCullums name has disappeared which usually means he is out but the commentary is just continuing on. gave me the fright of a lifetime.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wow, I didn't think I'd see anything more unlikely than Harbhajan scoring Test tons in consecutive innings from #8 for a very long time, but now I've seen a 100 opening stand for NZ on the very same day! :eek:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Wow, I didn't think I'd see anything more unlikely than Harbhajan scoring Test tons in consecutive innings from #8 for a very long time, but now I've seen a 100 opening stand for NZ on the very same day! :eek:
This is what's making me wonder if this Test is, in fact, fictional. And the Beeb, cricinfo and the rest are all in on the joke.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We've taken the lead with no wickets down! I was thinking at the start of the innings that I'd be satisfied with 3 down by the time we got there.