• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Flem274*

123/5
All these ****ing tailenders scoring against us is karma for Vettori/Franklin/Nash providing the lower order lolz back in the day.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Vettori just being greedy for a fiver here. I know that's not really the case, but my hatred of his handling of the last 15 overs or so is really starting to over power my greater sense.

Spark

Global Moderator
Vettori just being greedy for a fiver here. I know that's not really the case, but my hatred of his handling of the last 15 overs or so is really starting to over power my greater sense.
That would imply him looking for a wicket :ph34r:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This is bringing back horrible memories of the Gillespie/McGrath partnership. Horrible. And just bizzare that Vettori is still leaving the field back even with Harbhajan just a couple from a century. I used to respect Vettori as a captain, but this is ridiculous.