• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Just bowl everyone bar Southee. His spell started awesomely but now he needs a rest and we need a fresh arm.

BeeGee

International Captain
I'm trying to work out who's worse, NZ's idiotic bowling or Harbhajan's inexplicable batting. Are both teams playing for the draw?

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Is Harbhajan taking the game away from NZ?

They may have to come in for a few overs before the end of play - could be tricky esp with needing to make up at least 50 runs.

Spark

Global Moderator
Reckon Harbhajan should be banned for ball-tampering tbh. Clearly has placed a powerful magnet inside the ball. Should be banned for using a metal bat, too.

No other explanation for how he's getting bat on ball with some of these shots.

T-Dub

Cricket Spectator
I've said "FFS" more times during this ludicrously lucky Harbhajan innings than ever before.

Honestly, can no one bowl a yorker?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon Harbhajan should be banned for ball-tampering tbh. Clearly has placed a powerful magnet inside the ball. Should be banned for using a metal bat, too.

No other explanation for how he's getting bat on ball with some of these shots.
Doesn't explain how quickly they're coming off the bat though :p