• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I'd have Strauss in and I don't know if I'd have KP in his recent poor form. He'd be on the chopping block with the others, close to the XI though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ have done such an awesome job this session.

I think NZ are low in the Test rankings mainly because they don't play enough of it.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
What is with the inexplicable Bollinger hate?
Presumably based on the vs Pak in England series where he was pretty poor.

More inexplicable is the Katich hate. Ugly as hell but probably the best of the four.

Last edited:

Dissector

International Debutant
Not watching the game but looking at the scorecard, I have to say that the "Dravid costs India wins by batting too slowly" school is getting some choice evidence from this game. Another session or two like this and it will get difficult to force a win. Thank god for Sehwag's knock upfront and it's truly remarkable how he seems to bat at a completely different level from everyone else.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Not watching the game but looking at the scorecard, I have to say that the "Dravid costs India wins by batting too slowly" school is getting some choice evidence from this game. Another session or two like this and it will get difficult to force a win. Thank god for Sehwag's knock upfront and it's truly remarkable how he seems to bat at a completely different level from everyone else.
he will accelerate.

thierry henry

International Coach
Awesome work by Danny Morrison congratulating the Kiwis and imploring Indians to watch rugby league, **** commentator but that was cool

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
India are showing their expereince here - just refusing to be worried about the scoring rate and just marching relentlessly onwards.

NZ will be fortunate to save this test match. Need Mcintosh to get two good scores in this series rather than just one.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why is arnel taking the new ball? Danny's lack of faith in Southee really ****s me at times.
Arnel's bowled a lot better than Southee today to be fair, but yeah Southee should always take the new ball when he's in the team. So much more of a threat with it than he is with the old ball.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
The commentators said it was a reward for Arnel - and that secondly the ball would swing more after 7-8 overs with the ball they are using.