• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Shri

Mr. Glass
Plenty of chances to push for the win on this IMO. After the 1st day you'd have to say India should have won.
No way, the one thing indian seam bowlers get right these days is the reverse swing which was absent because the out field wasn't rough enough. Take reverse swing out of the equation and these guys are just fodder for any batsman without any pace in the pitch. No real chance to push for the win for either side in this match except that Martin moment late in the 4th day.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Would be great from our perspective too! If one of the seamers break down it will be 3 bowlers and part timers to face. Worrying, thats more than what the kiwis had in the 1st test.<_<

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Would be great from our perspective too! If one of the seamers break down it will be 3 bowlers and part timers to face. Worrying, thats more than what the kiwis had in the 1st test.<_<
3 bowlers and part timers > 2 bowlers, Jeets, and part timers

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southee must play in the next test.
I disagree, aside from 2 good spells (on debut & against Oz in Brisbane) in conventional swinging conditions, Southee's bowling in test matches has offered pretty much nil. Why has everyone suddenly lost interest in McKay? I like the prospect of a left-armer who bowls good lines at 140+ kms. Even Arnel's accuracy would be more a better option than Southee IMHO.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I reckon McCullum should be given the ball tbh. Shock factor. Boucher and Dhoni have test wickets so i don't see why he can't. :ph34r:
Called it.

Just got back from my trip. I could tell we weren't going to win it from there, despite our good start.

If Franklin did play at 3, then you could play Jeets, and still have a 3man bowling attack (though Franklin isn't much of a first change bowler really...).

I can't see them changing much of the side though. Just Bennett.