• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Imagine how bad the old Raghav would be right now.
Yeah...got crazy after watching india reeling at 15-5...

Love this NZ team.. They are reallly fighting hard

For all those, who under-estimated NZ touring team, here is the fitting reply (India 15-5) . NZ Rocks!!!!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One more wicket before stumps tonight and it's NZ's game for sure. If this pair goes till tomorrow I reckon they could well take it.

Ruckus

International Captain
I don't understand...if Laxman is so incredibly good at scoring at will when in pressured situations, why doesn't he just do it all the time???

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great days cricket not that i have seen much of it.Brilliant to see NZ doing so well but you still get the feeling India will somehow find a way to win this match tomorrow.

So pleased Williamson got his ton,looks a fine prospect.