• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha FFS, was coming to congratulate Ryder on his ton and then that. Still, WAG. Great day of cricket all round, New Zealand could well have collapsed in a heap at 4/137 and well over 300 in arrears, but good fight by Williamson and Ryder. Just hope Kane can get to his hundred tomorrow and hopefully kick on and secure a draw for the Kiwis.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
If Williamson hada walked I woulda lost respect for him. It's a stupid thing to do, especially when you're establishing a career. He's gonna get some **** ones in future.

Well done to Jesse. Great ton. It's a shame he got out after but at least it was to a good ball and not from a silly shot or anything. Was good captaincy to bring back pace when the batsman were tired. Credit to Sreesanth for making him play.

Williamson needs to ton it tomorrow. Hope he does. He's batted so maturely it's hard to believe he's so young. What a great head on his shoulders and what good skill. If you didn't know better you'd never guess it's his first test.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Williamson's also a great looking bloke. Was even more stunning batting next to Ryder, who is such a gun, but so fugly.

Wag.

[/very gay]

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
IF Jesse is going to bat like this - it makes it tough to say who is better between him and Ross. My money is on Ross as his defensive system is superb. But Ryder sure is talented.

NZ made me proud today - punching above our weight etc. Terrific fighting spirit.

Meridio

International Regular
Really impressed with Williamson's defense to the spinners. Let the ball come to him and played with soft hands. Looked as though he'd decided he wasn't going to drive at anything, and then had the discipline to go through with that plan.

I would imagine that in different circumstances he'd have taken a lot more runs off them; have seen him use his feet very well against spin in the past.