• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top Cat the Prophet

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nostradamus knows his cricket (and fast bowler physiology).

morgieb

He also said something about Clarke and Johnson being guns in the future despite doing Sweet FA back at the time, was in 2002 iirc.

Top_Cat

Hah, you guys give me too much credit. A stopped clock, right twice a day, etc.

DCYE/Nnanden to come in and list their more numerous correct predictions, etc.

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
TC lives up to his name. Incredibly knowledgeable and down to earth. I know we butted heads when I joined initially - due to my dickheadedness - but he is easily one of my favourite members.

Flem274*

123/5
TC lives up to his name. Incredibly knowledgeable and down to earth. I know we butted heads when I joined initially - due to my dickheadedness - but he is easily one of my favourite members.
Be careful or you'll get sigged by someone.:p