• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest Losers in World Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
I vote for New Zealand.

Their team is awful. They have 4 decent players and the other 7 are filler and wouldn't make any other test nation side. Even then, Vettori and McCullum are very over-rated.

Himannv

International Coach
Dont know if I would say Vettori is overrated. In fact I feel he is somewhat underrated.

He's not great in tests but in shorter formats he's probably one of the best spinners in the world right now. Also his batting has come along leaps and bounds and I would go as far as saying that he's the most reliable and steady batsmen that NZ have these days. Plus he's captain.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Bangladesh have like 3 spinners who are better wicket takers than Vettori. Swann is better, heck i'd say Hauritz is better than Vettori. Vettori only gets the tail out usually anyway.

Flem274*

123/5
Yusssss, with this guy on board people can forget what I was like when I was 16/17!

Pick Sinclair 4 teh teem!

Nah srsly, pix Skippeh.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Possibly one of the worst trolling attempts I've seen; consider this an official warning to cut this stuff out, irrotev. If you actually want to talk about the state of New Zealand cricket, start a thread that will actually lead to some discussion rather than inflammatory stuff like this. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.