• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in South Africa 2010

Ur support goes to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
ICC ODI Ranking:
04. South Africa
11. Zimbabwe

Fixtures:
T20I Series:

Oct 8th: 1st T20I - South Africa v Zimbabwe at Bloemfontein
Oct 10th: 2nd T20I - South Africa v Zimbabwe at Kimberley

ODI Series:
Oct 15th: 1st ODI - South Africa v Zimbabwe at Bloemfontein (D/N)
Oct 17th: 2nd ODI - South Africa v Zimbabwe at Potchefstroom
Oct 22nd: 3rd ODI - South Africa v Zimbabwe at Benoni (D/N)

T20I Squads:
South Africa: Johan Botha (capt), Loots Bosman, JP Duminy, Colin Ingram, Heino Kuhn (wk), David Miller, Albie Morkel, Morne Morkel, Wayne Parnell, Robin Peterson, Graeme Smith, Rusty Theron, Lonwabo Tsotsobe.

Zimbabwe: Elton Chigumbura(capt), Hamilton Masakadza , Chamu Chibhabha, Tatenda Taibu (wk), Shingirai Masakadza, Ian Nicolson, Prosper Utseya, Graeme Cremer, Charles Coventry, Ed Rainsford, Chris Mpofu, Keith Dabengwa, Grant Flower, Brendan Taylor.

ODI Squads:
South Africa: Graeme Smith (capt), Hashim Amla, Johan Botha, AB de Villiers (wk), JP Duminy, Colin Ingram, Jacques Kallis, Charl Langeveldt, David Miller, Albie Morkel, Morne Morkel, Wayne Parnell, Robin Peterson, Dale Steyn, Lonwabo Tsotsobe.

Zimbabwe: Elton Chigumbura (capt), Hamilton Masakadza , Chamu Chibhabha, Tatenda Taibu (wk), Shingirai Masakadza, Ian Nicolson, Prosper Utseya, Graeme Cremer, Ed Rainsford, Chris Mpofu, Keith Dabengwa, Grant Flower, Sean Williams, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor.

Last edited:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Should be a interesting series. Time for Zim to show the world how far they progressed in redeveloping.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking forward to watching Flower. Nice to see SA are giving Theron a go in the T20s too.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not sure interesting is how I'd describe this to be honest.

One sided average boosting maybe (oh I see Jacques is playing - quelle suprise!)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Zimbabwe haven't beaten South Africa in 10 years and in all cricket have only beaten RSA twice (WC 1999, Durban 2000) in over 35 international games.

Murtini

School Boy/Girl Captain
Best of luck to Zimbabwe, will be cheering them on. I just hope for a closely run series, and it should be.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
Well that partnership adds more awesome to the Bosman/Smith combination. Before this match, it was 9 matches, 590 runs at an average of 73 and a S/R of over 10.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Like the look of Miller. Little bit of Gilchrist in the way he strikes the ball. Maybe slightly more bottom handed than Gilly was.

Rarely face a more welcoming attack tho, it must be said.