• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Late Season Revival?

Andre

International Regular
Thought I might try to get the forum moving again :P

Some of Somerset's batsmen are starting to hit form at the wrong end of the season.

Trecso is in good knick. Blackwell, although he's not bowling well is showing his talent with the bat, while even Bryant is scoring runs!

Thoughts?

Anna

International Vice-Captain
:wow: :wow: OMG!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: Who was that against? And who was the bloke at the other end?

I was cheered up no end today when I opened up the sports section of The Times. In the Somerset squad for the Derbyshire match not only was Simon Francis called up but right at the end of the list was a certain favourite of mine, MPL Bulbeck!!!!!! I really hope he plays a few games before the end of the season. Personally, I'd really like to see him play on Sunday if he's up to it cos I just so happen to be going to that match and it would make me very happy to see him play again :D :D :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anna said:
:wow: :wow: OMG!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: Who was that against? And who was the bloke at the other end?

Leave me alone. I always knew it was a mistake to let him go in 2000.

And the bloke at the other end was Nixon McLean.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Blackwell's innings ended up beating Astle's 200 in terms of balls faced, I mean 153 balls for 247*!!!