• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin Tendulkar Vs...

Shri

Mr. Glass
If every fan of Sachin(casual fan, die hard fan, even a general fan of the game who says something positive about him for once) is going to called a fan boy in this forum and looked upon condescendingly without his posts being treated on merit, well, at least every one of those fans can at least have the chance to be guilty of the thing that they are being accused of. I will be starting threads that are civil and clean without any flame wars in CC from now on. And I will be comparing various batsmen to SrT in said threads. Just a heads up.

Sick of the ridiculous branding that is going on around here by the usual **** **** brigade. Ciao.:)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If you spam the forum with numerous threads to make a stupid point, you'll get banned. As you say, "just a heads up".

Shri

Mr. Glass
If you spam the forum with numerous threads to make a stupid point, you'll get banned. As you say, "just a heads up".
:laugh:!

Its called discussion, ****! Lara Vs and Ponting Vs has already been done to death. Will be doing other comparisons that 'promote knowledge and deep thought out discussions which are beneficial to people who seek information on the great game.'

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
ha ha ... echoed the sentiment :)

Still, the two batsmen in history comparing whom with Sachin will make very even comparisons according to me are Wally Hammond and George Headley. Thanks.

JBMAC

State Captain
Hang loose kid.....Tendulkar will stand above his peers for some time.....all "they" are doing is taking the mickey out of you...here' one for you Tendulkar vs Bradman. Then lets hear what you have to say.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:!

Its called discussion, ****! Lara Vs and Ponting Vs has already been done to death. Will be doing other comparisons that 'promote knowledge and deep thought out discussions which are beneficial to people who seek information on the great game.'
Start off with Chris Martin. Then Venkatapathy Raju.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Hang loose kid.....Tendulkar will stand above his peers for some time.....all "they" are doing is taking the mickey out of you...here' one for you Tendulkar vs Bradman. Then lets hear what you have to say.
I don't think anyone apart from the one-in-a-million fanboy ever tried to claim Tendulkar is anywhere close to what Bradman was, as a player, tbh. Worst Stereotype.(Not saying that to you JBMAC.)

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Do find the backlash over the Tendulkar love(Which I wasn't present to witness) pretty revolting though.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
ha ha ... echoed the sentiment :)

Still, the two batsmen in history comparing whom with Sachin will make very even comparisons according to me are Wally Hammond and George Headley. Thanks.
I will add Graeme Pollock to that. In fact, Pollock's attacking batting makes him more similar to Tendulkar than those two. Think the cricket world missed what could have been a fantastic ODI batsmen in Pollock due to the isolation. He could well have rivaled Viv and Tendulkar in that format.