• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin Tendulkar Vs...

Xuhaib

International Coach
oh ya.. you are just jealouse cuz I rate Imran farhat and Fasial Iqbal higher than Ponting and Bradman...ohh.. you got burned bro.. you got powned hahah
Don't insult faisal and farhat by comparing them with nobody's.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well there are only a few over there who don't get it..........but it was a hilarious piece indeed :)
That anyone didn't get it is, well, part of me just had a stroke inside (as opposed to the part of me who had a stroke outside when watching Sachin bat).

The inside part only kept alive by the minute possibility that they're taking taking the piss

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No, I think they're deadly serious.

Does make you appreciate the general standard of the posters on this site.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
No, I think they're deadly serious.

Does make you appreciate the general standard of the posters on this site.
Guys.. here is a double dare.. Try to enter into a Bradman Vs Tendulkar Debate with my mates at office... You will think we talk about a different sport here at CW...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha it's a good article. Loved this:

"Any Top-100 list without Sachin is not a valid list. Who are these people to decide that Sachin is not even among the top 100? It's a racist conspiracy against India!" screamed an angry fan, conveniently ignoring the crucial and indisputable fact that Tendulkar isn't a hardcover (or a handy paperback, for that matter)."

That line is trodded out a few too many times by my fellow Sachin fans.

Also loved Ravinda Jadeja copping it in the article for no particular reason :laugh: