• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vandal Proof Cricket Covers

whaler

Cricket Spectator
My first post on this forum.

I've been tasked with doing some research by my cricket club about cricket covers that are vandal proof as we have a pitch in the middle of the village and it's a public recreation ground. It's certainly not Beirut, but it only takes 1 or 2 idiots to ruin it for everyone.

The club have funds to spend on covers, but the concern is more about finding covers that can't be shunted around by vandals or torn to bits when left at the ground alone.

Has anyone had any experience of using covers on public recreation grounds or know of any company selling vandal proof covers. (as much as it's possible to be vandal proof)

Any advice of information would be useful.