• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gagf

pasag

RTDAS
People that you wish would leave your cricket team and never come back.

1. Marcus "0" North.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Genuinely can't think of anyone atm.
Aye. &, in all honesty, I can't remember too many test players we've had who've been continually picked that I've truly thought that of. The end output of blokes like Ramps & Hick was bitterly disappointing but they were talented chaps and I could see why we perservered for as long as we did.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Salman Butt
Imran Farhat
Kamran Akmal
Umer Akmal
Yasir Hameed
Shoaib Malik
Mohammad Asif
Mohammad Aamer

just add 3 more and you can get a playing XI

Flem274*

123/5
Poor old Marcus North. The middle order version of Tim McIntosh.

It's why I like him.:p Hope he tons up in the second dig.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
From test team, Yuvraj Singh (hope it has already happened).

From ODIs, Dinesh Karthik (he should play '0' ODIs as a batsman, he should only play as a wicketkeeper-batsman when Dhoni is injured).

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
its incredible when Aussie were all conquering any comer they introduced turned in to real stars from getgo Hussey,Clarke,Martyn etc but as they have weakened the players that come in are either mediocre (North,Krejza) or are taking too long too settle inn (Smith,Paine).

Remember similar stuff happening to us with W's around we got Shoaib,Zahid but when they left all the new comers were Rao,Rana and co.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
its incredible when Aussie were all conquering any comer they introduced turned in to real starts from getgo Hussey,Clarke,Martyn etc but as they have weakened the players that come in are either mediocre (North,Krejza) or are taking too longer too settle inn (Smith,Paine).

Remember similar stuff happening to us with W's around we got Shoaib,Zahid but when they left all the new comers were Rao,Rana and co.
I guess Aussies had to batches of brilliant players back to back, they were bound to get the slow starters.

I am still pleased with how the bowling turned out for Pak (barring the spot fixing ofcourse).

But batting has been a real problem imo. Now that Inzi, Anwar, Ijaz, Saleem Malik, Amir Sohail are gone, ..now YK and Mo Yo are going to be done or done already, i don't see a formidable middle order....opening has been a problem since Amir and Anwar took off anyway...