• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in Dubai

smash84

The Tiger King
7 down for 345. What were the stupid Pak bowlers doing yesterday???? And I so hate the umpires for giving such terrible decisions..........aaagghhh

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, 400 looks far off now. Problem with sending in Harro last night. This morning sessions was completely stagnated. The wicket whilst offering a bit is definitely 400 min first innings.

smash84

The Tiger King
Wow, 400 looks far off now. Problem with sending in Harro last night. This morning sessions was completely stagnated. The wicket whilst offering a bit is definitely 400 min first innings.
I am not sure the wicket is 200 material. And Kallis is still there so they might actually get to 400. Pak batting has been quite terrible in the last few years. In fact they have barely managed to reach 300 in a handful of innings in the last 3 years.

slowfinger

International Debutant
I was just sleeping woke up and found a collapse for 50 runs... Glas it wasnt just us... But South Africa have done the damage already... 360?PAH!

Xuhaib

International Coach
I was just sleeping woke up and found a collapse for 50 runs... Glas it wasnt just us... But South Africa have done the damage already... 360?PAH!
360+ is not a mammoth score on this pitch any bowling side will take it but we know anbout Pakistan's batting.

smash84

The Tiger King
don't worry one failure by the openers in this game and the Parchi will be back to torture us again in the next game.
Has there ever been a more blatant form of nepotism in Pak cricket? I can't recall. The only other that comes to mind is Faisal Iqbal. But even he doesn't come close to Parchi Farhat

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: South Africa

Thought they'd make 600+

Steyn and Morkel can both bat reasonably though. Could annoy Pakistan after lunch.