• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in Dubai

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Haha to 'get the **** out', mainly because Steyn is coming back from a break. Was just taking the piss.
:laugh:

Yeah well now he is gone..but good little cameo from him.....i guess that was enough batting for him....

AaronK

State Regular
for some reason, hafeez always fails to change his good start in to big scores.. it is frustrating.. i had a feeling that he would get out.. so i said to myself.. lets enjoy his stay as long as it last..

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Pakistan will win. Their batsmen seem to enjoy the ball coming onto the bat and SA have a pace-heavy attack. Botha will have to pick up a couple of wickets to slow them down.

smash84

The Tiger King
Think Pakistan will win. Their batsmen seem to enjoy the ball coming onto the bat and SA have a pace-heavy attack. Botha will have to pick up a couple of wickets to slow them down.
This is far from over........Pakistan can collapse in the worst possible fashion......I would still say SA are favorites.......

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SA have bowled sooooo poorly. Can't see them winning this, it'll be Pak who will have to implode to lose.

vcs

SA have bowled sooooo poorly. Can't see them winning this, it'll be Pak who will have to implode to lose.
Why do you think SA have bowled poorly? I think it's been superb batting from Pak, especially Hafeez.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Horrible time for a run out. They're all bad, but they're worse when a partnership is looking unstoppable like that one did.

smash84

The Tiger King
Why am I bothering to watch this match.......the bed is beckons me......it is a lost cause.......

vcs

Probably not the worst thing for Pakistan. :ph34r: Alam is a bit of a slow-coach anyway.