• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ESPNcricinfo World XI

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
The all-rounder rule is truly strange.

My World XI:

1. Sehwag
2. Kallis
3. Bradman
4. Richards
5. Sobers
6. Khan
7. Gilchrist
8. Akram
9. Warne
10. Marshall
11. McGrath

I know Kallis isn't an opener but given how slowly he scores, how hard he is to get out and how indifferent he is to the match situation I'd want him there. Would be a good contrast with Sehwag too.

About the bowlers, don't really know who I'd open with. Probably Marshall and McGrath, Akram first change then Khan. Wouldn't bowl Kallis.

JBMAC

State Captain
Hobbs
Trumper
Bradman
Hammond
Headley
Miller
Warne
Tallon
Barnes
Oreilly
Trueman

That's just an ashes 11.I will have to think and ponder the others and will post that later BUT the posted side would take some beating at any level

PS I inclided Headley