• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Bangladesh 2010

outbreak

First Class Debutant
cricinfo has commentary for me. it went haywire for abit in the 10-20over period but seems to be going again now.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
McKay sucks ass. This is a poor performance tbh. Far too much bowling down the leg side. We better smash them with the bat.

RYDER STRIKES WOOOT!

Stewart for fifty.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got home so haven't seen any of the match so far - if Bangladesh can score 80-odd from the final 9 overs and set NZ 250 is that competitive given the pitch and how its played so far? I see Vettori in particular finished his 10 overs with impressive figures so I wonder if the Bangladeshi spinners will be able to tie the NZ batting line-up down in similar fashion.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just got home so haven't seen any of the match so far - if Bangladesh can score 80-odd from the final 9 overs and set NZ 250 is that competitive given the pitch and how its played so far? I see Vettori in particular finished his 10 overs with impressive figures so I wonder if the Bangladeshi spinners will be able to tie the NZ batting line-up down in similar fashion.
Have to remember Vettori always dominates Bangers so it is pretty difficult to tell how the conditions help spin when Vettori does well.