• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League - 2011

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
But how do you explain Albie Morkel? I don't even remember him playing regularly for CSK..
Do you watch the IPL?

Albie has played 43 games for Chennai. Dhoni has played 49 games for CSK. Albie is an integral part of their side.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do you watch the IPL?

Albie has played 43 games for Chennai. Dhoni has played 49 games for CSK. Albie is an integral part of their side.
My mistake, I thought he would have played far less than that.

Himannv

International Coach
Kolkata and Punjab probably made the best choices. None of their players are worth a sum like 1.8 million. They can buy a bit of their old team back for cheaper and also start afresh with new faces. Should be fairly interesting to see who they bring in and if they are smart deals. Hoping one of them win it.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Kolkata and Punjab probably made the best choices. None of their players are worth a sum like 1.8 million. They can buy a bit of their old team back for cheaper and also start afresh with new faces. Should be fairly interesting to see who they bring in and if they are smart deals. Hoping one of them win it.
Seemingly for Punjab it was not because of a lack of trying. No one was ready to sign for them with the uncertainty around the team.