• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KP dropped ; vents anger on twitter

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a self-obsessed personality. How did England ever appoint him as captain?

Himannv

International Coach
I'm with KP on it. He was one of the best player in their T20 WC campaign. He's been judged by his test performances imo. Two very different sports :P

Nothing wrong with a good old rant now and then either.

Spark

Global Moderator
The word limit cutting him off is the icing on the cake in terms of amusement. Seems he's yet to perfect the Twitter dummy-spit.

@Himannv, I hear you, but have a look at his recent ODI record. You will be surprised, as I was. I mean we can complain about the slowcoaches but at least they're not walking wickets which KP has been perilously close to being recently.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Down here we are debating where he is going to go now.. Answers at the pub range from "Ireland" to "Aqua" - a gay night club in an industrial area of Port Elizabeth

Langeveldt

Soutie
Although, in all seriousness this is a bit mad from England.. Fairly obvious that despite shoddy returns in the test game, and being a ****, he still has the skills to make a lot of bowlers very nervous in the T20 game.. I wouldn't have dropped him

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's hardly a drop worth mentioning. Even if he is dropped for the T20 games it's likely he'll be back for at least some part of the One Dayers. And obviously will be back in the side for the Ashes

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
What an idiot.

Anyway, what the majority of us wanted iirc, that he went and got a few weeks county cricket in before the Ashes.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Actually, remember KP bemoaning that he was going to miss the Champions what-not because of the ODIs against Pakistan. Bet he's fuming if Flower has asked him to play FC cricket for Surrey instead!

Jacknife

International Captain
Pietersen has said-
"While I'm naturally disappointed to have been omitted from the England squad, I fully understand the reasons why and will be doing everything I can to get back into the England team.

"I have no issue with the selectors omitting me from the limited-overs squads, and my sole focus now is working on my game ahead of an exciting winter.

"I would also like to add my huge thanks to Surrey for giving me this opportunity - and I hope I can repay them with some runs."