• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you think of Virat Kohli?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Probably should take the hint and realise you're not funny when you intentionally try and make a joke. Stick to angry rants old man :ph34r:

User2010

Cricket Spectator
Kohli has a very good technique and can go a long way. He also has the right amount of aggression coupled with a wide range of shots. Surely an asset for the Indian Cricket.

Badri and Virat in the test squad would be gun.
Virat yes. But, I don't think Badrinath is going to get any opportunity now. Feel for the man really, such a talent but not handled well. He should have been there a lot lot earlier. Now, I'd go for Pujara though, Future star!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I believe Saurabh Tiwary and Manish Pandey are better than him tbh. They look much more attacking have shown glimpses of what they could do in T20 games. Would like to see them given an extended run in ODIs.
:ph34r: ITSTL.