• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you think of Virat Kohli?

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah true, and in fact my post said "wasn't" at first but I edited it as soon as I read it again.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting should bring back the goatee he had in the '96 World Cup.

Need to ask Rob for some '96 WC videos.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Actually Jono, pretty much every cricketer has expressed shock to an umpire's decision some time or the other. But Kohli does it very condescendingly. That's where the difference is.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I don't see Kohli buckling under the weight of the media tbh. This is a guy who lost his father while playing a FC match, and stayed on to bat the next day ffs. Takes immense character and committment to the team cause to make that sort of decision.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I don't see Kohli buckling under the weight of the media tbh. This is a guy who lost his father while playing a FC match, and stayed on to bat the next day ffs. Takes immense character and committment to the team cause to make that sort of decision.
Sounds like a good bloke

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Name the time and place and I'll meet you there.

Please use chapstick beforehand as well.