• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Spot-Fixing Scandal

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he should have at least played in whites instead of the jeans and legalize cannabis shirt

Xuhaib

International Coach
I've been in favour of him copping a life ban from the start, but for those who are against it, at what point does he stop being a naive teenager and start just being a **** up?
can't do it straight away have to look at it from all angles, from what I have heard the dressing room culture of the Pakistani team is seniority dominated, its a bit like Japanese wrestling dojo where a rookie is expected to do all the dirty work that the senior asks him to do saying no to your captain orders could be extreamly detrimental to your cricketing future.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
can't do it straight away have to look at it from all angles, from what I have heard the dressing room culture of the Pakistani team is seniority dominated, its a bit like Japanese wrestling dojo where a rookie is expected to do all the dirty work that the senior asks him to do saying no to your captain orders could be extreamly detrimental to your cricketing future.
Imran Khan on his first tour was asked to tie the shoe laces and make coffee for the seniors :laugh::laugh:

salman85

International Debutant
The club,apparently,is not associated with the Rawalpindi association,which in turn means that it is not affiliated with the PCB.What's next?ICC asking for explanations if Amir plays cricket in his street?

Zip it up ICC.

Last edited:

bagapath

International Captain
**** you ICC.. Its an unofficial club game..the club which has no affiliations with Rawalpindi, forget about PCB.
What do you expect from cricket administrators? They have allowed things to deteriorate to this extent and then they want to stop amir from watching cricket on TV.

black_warrior.... i didnt get any mail from you bro... so dont know if you wrote to me or changed your mind.... please clarify....