Page 13 of 138 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ***Official*** Spot-Fixing Scandal

Yeah, has to be life time bans for all involved once substantiated. Sad for cricket fans in one sense, but given the guys involved appear to be scum cheats anyway, not as big a loss as might be thought. And in any case, in some fights there will be casualties and these blokes put themselves on the chopping block.

I think there have been enough incidents in recent times involving the Pakistan team that they should be suspended from international cricket for a while - I'd suggest at least until after the coming WC. There has clearly been a failure at more levels than just a couple of players being got at. I think the ICC needs to have some say into the make-up and conduct of the PCB as well before they are allowed back in.

I feel massively sorry for the Pakistani fans but this crap has got to stop.

Following the Sydney test I told myself I wasn't going to watch or take any interest in any further matches involving Pakistan because I was sick of finding out afterwards that I hadn't been watching what I thought I was. I ignored the Aus-Pak series in England, but had started following the Eng-Pak series because of the 'quality' of the cricket and because given I was now a mod, I thought I should at least follow the series and the thread. Ugh, no more. I'm boycotting them for the foreseeable future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfan
    We may not like you, your filthy rich coffers or your ratbag scum of supporters but by god do we respect you as a football team
    GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD - PREMIERS IN 2010

Is Cam White, Is Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Faisal1985 View Post
    Hey shut the **** up about Pakistani cricket team. Just for a couple of ****s who cheated doesn't mean you put the whole team on line. First go ban SA for ever because of there captain who was involved in match fixing. Otherwise keep your pretty comments to yourself.
    Like i said go ban SA first. Otherwise stfu.
    Mate, I know you're upset, and everyone here feels for you immediately, but don't attack others for their views. We'll keep an eye on and warn anyone stepping out of line. Argue the point to defend players who you feel haven't done anything wrong, but don't attack other posters, ok?

this is heart breaking..

i have seen many dark days as a pakistani cricket fan...

Aamir and Asif why why???????
    SALMAM KHAN The real king and Baadshah of Bollywood!!!!!!!!

Amir had so much ahead of him. He could have made loads of money at the IPL later on. There was no need for him to get into this stuff, risking his future for a one-off financial gain.

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Mate, I know you're upset, and everyone here feels for you immediately, but don't attack others for their views. We'll keep an eye on and warn anyone stepping out of line. Argue the point to defend players who you feel haven't done anything wrong, but don't attack other posters, ok?
    How is this stepping out of line or attacking anyone??
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Mate, you're a great poster but you do know that STFU is an insult right?
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    whatever man...i am out of here for the time being before i write more crape....you guys can go ahead and butcher Pak cricket as you like....

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Yeah I know. It's our fault Pakistan is in this situation
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

.you guys can go ahead and butcher Pak cricket as you like....
    There's a saying that sometimes you dig you own graves in this world. I think this applies to the PCB and Pakistan cricket in general right now. Like it or not it's the truth.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    God ****ing damn it Pakistan.

I had money on the no-ball being on the 5th ball of that over. ffs. Do I get my money back?

U19 Captain
    I honestly don't understand why anyone is surprised here, these actions are simply a product of their environment, in Pakistan, it is nearly impossible to get into schools, work places, professional teams without bribes, fraud and deception. It is just common place all throughout Pakistani society. Why do you expect cricketers to be different?

Obviously this has nothing to do with Pakistani people as they are no different from people of any other nation but they are simply a victim to decades of exploitation and serious manipulation from the power centers above.

This culture is evident all across spectrum, kids are exposed to it at a very early age. No surprises here.

The match-fixing could not have been done under Afridi as multiple articles suggest. I'm not trying to defend Aamer's actions here but I hope this was a case of Butt asking a young 18 year old to bowl a no-ball or get out of the team and not a case of Aamer being directly involved, does not make his actions defensible but still. I hope Waqar Younis is not involved in the match-fixing.

Apart from that, for those who were fully involved, Do the cricketing world a favour and go die in a fire, ****s.

gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

U19 12th Man
    Before I defend Faisal for a second I just want to say

Pakistan are a ****ing disgrace and deserve everything they get in this situation

But if you think for one minute that they are the only sub continent involved in this crap (Sri Lanka vs India 3rd test anyone?) or even western players cairns etc then you are kidding yourselves

So is the tip of the iceberg. This is a huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by trapol View Post
    Before I defend Faisal for a second I just want to say

Pakistan are a ****ing disgrace and deserve everything they get in this situation

But if you think for one minute that they are the only sub continent involved in this crap (Sri Lanka vs India 3rd test anyone?) or even western players cairns etc then you are kidding yourselves

So is the tip of the iceberg. This is a huge problem
    Seriously stfu. Are you actually suggesting that Ind vs SL 3rd test was fixed?

Ughh.

Thread Information