Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ***Official*** Spot-Fixing Scandal

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    I wonder what Darrel Hair is thinking over his morning cornflakes..
    "Boy, I'm still the biggest ass in the world, but at least now more people will excuse my idiocy and self-importance because it looks like Pakistan did cheat."
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

International 12th Man
    South Africa are off to play Pakistan in Dubai AFAIK.. No test championship.. No context.. If ever there were more condusive conditions for a spot of something illegit happening?
    That's why I suggested them. If the rest of the tour is called off I can't see the games in the UAE going ahead either.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Apparently, Afridi was the good guy and they wanted Butt instead.

Ironic, Afridi the Honest Man.

Afridi! The guy who dances on the pitch.

Pakistan banned from all international cricket including the next WC IMO.
    Agree with this.

I've loved watching their bowlers this summer but if the allegations against members of the side are true then I've got no time for them. Give their place to a side like Afghanistan who will benefit long term.

International Debutant SpaceMonkey's Avatar
    I wonder what Darrel Hair is thinking over his morning cornflakes..
    Probably thinking these are the best damn cornflakes he's ever tasted!

Feel bad for fast bowling itself.

After how we lost the later part of Shoaib's career and almost everything of Bond's career, this time it's time for Asif and Aamer to say bye. It seems Steyn is the only all-time class bowler in the last few years whose career hasn't been perturbed by anything.

Is it only a coincidence that 3 among the above 4 bowlers are Pakistani?
    "I want to raise my hand and say one thing. Those who complain about my love for the game or commitment to the game are clueless. These are the only 2 areas where I give myself 100 out of 100."
    - Sachin Tendulkar, as told in an interview published in Bengali newspaper Anandabazar Patrika after his 100th International century (translated by weldone)

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    Sarfraz Nawaz is saying Ejaz Butt is also involved in the whole thing...he has allowed only those players to play who agreed to fixing...

I don't know...this is so embarrassing as a Pakistan as a whole...and its an insult to the game of cricket...no one is above the game itself....and i would stand by any decision to ban these cricketers forever...I could careless if its Amir, Asif, Butt, or whoever...ban'em all, put them in jail....
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

Quote Originally Posted by weldone View Post
    Feel bad for fast bowling itself.

After how we lost the later part of Shoaib's career and almost everything of Bond's career, this time it's time for Asif and Aamer to say bye. It seems Steyn is the only all-time class bowler in the last few years whose career hasn't been perturbed by anything.

Is it only a coincidence that 3 among the above 4 bowlers are Pakistani?
    please don't bring up Bond's name in comparison this cheats...Bond bowed out as great bowler...these bowlers are cheats...big time cheats....they have sold their mother land for money...and as time is passing i am getting assured it is true...

Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

International Regular
    Wow, surely now Pakistan have got to be booted out the game for years. I don't think you can implicate any England player of any wrongdoing and to remove there records from the game would be unfair (end of the day no evidence of them trying to throw the test has been put forward).

Shame on Pakistani cricket team, they have been shown hospitality by the ECB and they have disgraced themselves beyond repair IMO.

Bloody Pakistan, honestly. Can never seem to get themselves out of trouble.
    5-0

RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012

Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by 91Jmay View Post
    Wow, surely now Pakistan have got to be booted out the game for years. I don't think you can implicate any England player of any wrongdoing and to remove there records from the game would be unfair (end of the day no evidence of them trying to throw the test has been put forward).

Shame on Pakistani cricket team, they have been shown hospitality by the ECB and they have disgraced themselves beyond repair IMO.
    Hey shut the **** up about Pakistani cricket team. Just for a couple of ****s who cheated doesn't mean you put the whole team on line. First go ban SA for ever because of there captain who was involved in match fixing. Otherwise keep your pretty comments to yourself.

International Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisal1985 View Post
    Hey shut the **** up about Pakistani cricket team. Just for a couple of ****s who cheated doesn't mean you put the whole team on line. First go ban SA for ever because of there captain who was involved in match fixing. Otherwise keep your pretty comments to yourself.
    The captain, and according to the source, plus 6 senior players? The team should be banned from cricket for a few years. End of. The Pakistani cricket team has disgraced the name of the sport, at this point we don't know who is involved from Pakistan but they've all been stained by this. Its appaulling and has truely angered me.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Nah I do think Pakistan now has to be banned from cricket for the forseeable future.

International Regular NasserFan207's Avatar
    I think we should wait untill all the details come out.

Quote Originally Posted by 91Jmay View Post
    The captain, and according to the source, plus 6 senior players? The team should be banned from cricket for a few years. End of. The Pakistani cricket team has disgraced the name of the sport, at this point we don't know who is involved from Pakistan but they've all been stained by this. Its appaulling and has truely angered me.
    Like i said go ban SA first. Otherwise stfu.

Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread Information