• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Looking forward to the start of the "National One Day Cup". No naming sponsorship yet?

Time for a return to the Mercantile Mutual Cup.

brockley

International Captain
Will put my updates in here now let the other thread die:).
Have trouble seeing the split innings comp getting a sponsor recieved with public disinterest,best thing tho much of it will be played in the country.
Read in the herald sun that the selectors may send one day players to play first class cricket rather than the srilnka one dayers,good chance to blood some new players.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Won't be watching any of the split-innings farce. I loved the Ford Ranger Cup. :(

Maybe this is some big plan from Cricket Australia to have us subliminally praising 20/20?

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Is every game of the National One Day cup going to be the split innings format? Or are they playing 50 over games and then changing half way through?

Also, Copeland has picked a pretty serious knee injury, don't know much else about it though. :p

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Read in the herald sun that the selectors may send one day players to play first class cricket rather than the srilnka one dayers,good chance to blood some new players.
Do you have a link to that article? Did you mean one day players who are in the Test frame, because I would be happy with this.

As it stands the ODI series against Sri Lanka will finish Nov 7, so the one day players from NSW, Vic, Tas and QLD will have 2 first class matches (Nov 10-14 and Nov 17-20) to prepare for the Ashes. WA and SA will have just the one match on Nov 17.

brockley

International Captain
In other words yes.
Tried cricinfo and circket australia no updates,maybe try the state sites,they named the vic side on facebook.
Victorian Bushrangers Bushrangers XI is: Hussey (c), Carters, Hastings, Harwood, Hodge, Maxwell, McKay, Nannes, Quiney, Siddle, Wade
Oops update on facebook vics 3/81 in 13th over hastings and quniey in.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Victoria not batting very well on the sluggish wickets. Need to sort this batting issue out before South Africa.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nice to see Chris Lynn make 39 from 28 balls.

I'm hoping Lynn can establish himself in all 3 formats this season.