• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
From your article Brockley
Ironically, the Moore Park-based NSW team would play home games at ANZ Stadium, while the western Sydney team would likely train in Blacktown but call the SCG home - hardly ideal for attracting the support of the greater western region. CA is working to finalise the details of the expansion by its next board meeting in late October and it is expected to be rubber-stamped then.
Surely they mean moronic not ironic..

brockley

International Captain
Not really all but west indies have internationals on,nz i am not sure one of the kiwis would be able to tell me,heard their was conjecture,pakistan?

outbreak

First Class Debutant
I'm a big fan of ten doeschate, will be good to see him playing some more cricket and out of the available players in this time frame he's not too bad a signing.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
During the county t20 comp the commentators were saying he refused to play for England and said he would only leave Netherlands to play for South Africa.

brockley

International Captain
Former wa 2nd xl bowler jeremy spraque who is 26 has joined the canberra comets.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know he was cut from QLD, but I think he'll find it as difficult to get into the Tas XI as the QLD one.

Also it's an interesting decision to name James Hopes as captain instead of Chris Simpson.

Hopes might not get the chance to play all the time as he could be in the Aussie squad, so that will mean someone like Ryan Broad will be captaining our first class team. If Hopes is unavailable for T20 or OD matches I hope Simpson gets the captaincy back.

It looks like the selectors will play Boyce if we need a spinner, a great move IMO.