• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey Lanky Lanky

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Lanky Lanky ............................

If someone else had started up the old chant I would have joined in, but I didn't want to be the only one and catch the sharp end of Dominic Cork's rapier like wit, in the way the middle aged woman who chose to wander in front of the sightscreen when he was bowling did.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah very much enjoyed that.

Corky is a true hero down at Hampshire these days, think most of us (certainly in my family) were fairly lukewarm about his signing originally but he has just been brilliant, his commitment and enthusiasm for the game is wonderful to see.

Rose bowl is not finnished yet but I think it is really starting to look like a proper international cricket ground, would be nice to have a booksop but the current shop is a great deal better than the tent we had back at Northlands Road.

(ground is 1 million times better than Old Trafford though :ph34r:)