• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Would be reluctant to pick Gillespie again unless he absolutely kills it. Too inconsistent and too injury prone.

Wheeler and Milne not playing grinds my gears. Wheeler could be injured, but Milne is 12th man so he must be available.
Some wraps on the ND 12th man also - AW Mathieson

Has he made his debut yet?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Having the season of his life with the bat, is Martin.

Why does McCone bat so low for Canterbury? Seems to have some real ability, and is now averaging over 30 in FC.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Having the season of his life with the bat, is Martin.

Why does McCone bat so low for Canterbury? Seems to have some real ability, and is now averaging over 30 in FC.
It's not like there are mugs batting ahead of him though - Ellis, Astle and Hiini are lining up at 7, 8 and 9 in this match.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Great win for Wellington, gutted I had to move flats today or I would've gone down to the Basin to watch it. A hell of a lot more entertaining than what happened in Chennai anyway.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Great win for Wellington, gutted I had to move flats today or I would've gone down to the Basin to watch it. A hell of a lot more entertaining than what happened in Chennai anyway.
Was pretty gun, particularly Austin-smellies counter attacking innings

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sorry for how noob this sounds, but my mate was talking about a yonug Kiwi bowler who can bowl at 150 clicks. Does such a man exist? Is it Adam Milne? And if so, what's he up to atm?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sorry for how noob this sounds, but my mate was talking about a yonug Kiwi bowler who can bowl at 150 clicks. Does such a man exist? Is it Adam Milne? And if so, what's he up to atm?
Yeah it is Adam Milne. Was 12th man in Central's last four dayer.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What is he doing as 12th man?! Is he not very accurate?
He's a little raw, but he had a good start to his FC career last season. Unfortunately he hasn't played any more 4-day games since, due to a string of niggling injuries and the depth of fast bowling resources in CD. Really frustrating. The article below indicates that he's out again for this weeks match.

Central Districts lose three pace bowlers | Stuff.co.nz

Last edited: